NetEnt is paying tribute to Las Vegas’ early games with the new Twin Spin video slot, offering the chance to win up to 270,000 coins on this 243 ways-to-win game, going live at Casumo in November this year.
Revamping an oldie-but-goldie 70s-style classic slot-themed game may appear to be a simple undertaking, but it has also turned out to be quite an impressive money-maker with its double spin feature:
- While spinning the reels, players will find two reels with identical combinations.
- These two will keep on expanding until they become triplet, quadruplet and finally quintuplet matching reels.
- The game has no less than 243 ways-to-win, meaning that paylines are classified in a different way when compared with regular video slots, and consequently players can win with merely 2 or 3 matching symbols.
New games to come
All NetEnt video slots are nowadays featured at Casumo casino, where players have already enjoyed multiple free spin promotions with every game release.
We have been pretty much made aware ad nauseam of South Park mania, and perhaps for that very reason software developer NetEnt is unloading a whole new gaming catalogue for both mobile and desktop players which will serve to counterbalance this, as follows:
- Their soon-to-be launched Secret of the Stones (coming right up this month),
- Twin Spin (for November this year), and (last but not least),
- The Creature from the Black Lagoon (to be released on December, 2013).